Sunday, May 01, 2005

Midnight Snack

Your healthy skin
Bloated with your life syrup
Calls to me.
Our hands explore each other
Yours to get in the mood,
Mine to calm you, my prey.
Now you're ready
And you follow me obediently,
Like a meek little lamb
Into my wolf's cave.
A few kisses here,
You put your hands there,
I nibble on your ear
To let you know what to expect.
I kiss a trail to your neck
To that wonderful artery.
You may feel my foreplay is teasing,
But none so much as your heartbeat.
All night you've been pulsing,
Teasing me.
As you've gotten excited,
Your little heart's gone faster,
Pounding.
So close, I can feel it throb
Beneath my lips.
I can't stand it anymore,
You drive me crazy,
And I bite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is pretty cool. How much of this is figurative and how much is literal? Is this entirely sexual or is the narrator actually some sort of carnivorous predator? Just curious.

Lil' Sparrow said...

Yeah, she's a vampire.