Thursday, May 19, 2005

Journal 5.19.05

Yo, sup bloggin dogs? Haven't journaled in a while, thought I'd stop by to talk for a while. So what's sup? Eh, I just finished watching hail beat up my bike. Now I'm watching the rain soak into my seat. That'll be a fun ride home.

Lately I haven't had much to do online. Check my email, check my and liquiddjinn's blog, then update myself on the latest webcomic of my favs. Hey, why don't I tell you what they are so you can enjoy them as well? www.nuklearpower.com. Hilarious. www.9thelsewhere.com Adorable and fun. http://forcedalliance.fudebako.net. The art is kinda sucky at the beginning, but they get better as they go. So that's what I've done online recently,

Read: Am about halfway through Mists of Avalon.

Watched: The scene in Shall we Dance? where "The book of love" plays about 40 billion times. Also the lazer dancing scene in Ocean's Twelve about 3 times. Hope to watch Star Wars 3 soon.

Listened to: Everything my sister owns. I put all her music on my computer this week.

Knitted: (did I mention that I learned how to knit last weekend? Of course I didn't, but I did.) 1/4 of a scarf. Really cool looking too. Every member of my family wants me to teach them now, and my sister and my mom both want that scarf.

I think that's about it. I don't want my bike seat to get too soaked before I have to sit on it.

Hey, friends that love me and check this every once in a while, email me, huh? I need more to do online. And I miss you guys, *sniff*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me miss you too. Your scarf is turning out first try? Awsome. What it look like? Oh, and sre you still making Jedi costumes?