Sunday, April 10, 2005

My very first post!

Hm... We'll see how well this goes. Not that I expect anyone to check me out. ^.^
For my first post, I shall experiment with getting the darn thing visible. Oooh, Font. Let's check out Verdana. Oh, that's boring. Webdings is just weird. Okay, I promise not to do that again. Also boring. Georgia. Nope, try again. Lucida, what's the dif? Trebuchet. eh, if there's nothing else. Arial. Oh, is there nothing worth using? I guess Font in and of itself is okay. But how unimaginative is that? At the least, I'm not using Times New Roman. I get enough of that at school. Hm... Oh, don't you just hate trying to start something, like an AOL account, and then they ask you what you want your name to be, and you can't think of anything? Or you do, but 5 billion people already thought of it and have every variation imaginable? I don't know if that's how it works with this. There were like, 3 different names they asked for. I don't know where they all went. I guess I'll see when I check out my site. This seems enough for now. Okay, Publish Post... Go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting! Heh. Funny. Me like.