Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Explanation for What I Want

I figure I should explain that rant. You see, one night I was going to bed, and I was lying on my side, and I felt... that missing something... again. Like, when I'm married, that will be filled by my husband spooning with me with his arm across my waist and his breath tickling the back of my neck. But I'm not married, so I don't have a guy to do that, and I missed him. I don't even have one, and I missed him. Again (implying that this isn't the first time I've felt like this). And that night I just got fed up with it, and I grabbed a journal and started complaining. I do that a lot (complain), and sometimes it's funny. And that's what came out. I changed very little, because I figure that some of the voice and emotion would be lost if I fixed sentence structure and comma splices. There's just something in the rambling that's me. And now all you who don't know me think I'm wussy, and all you who do know me think I'm horny, but I'm not either.
I'm just human.

No comments: