Thursday, March 05, 2009

On Graduating

I'm sorry for not being miserable. I apologize to each person who has or will ask me if I'm sad it's over. No, I'm not. In a few weeks, or more likely, in September, then I will realize the difference and maybe then I will be sad. But today, I'm looking forward to graduation day. To the day after it, and the day after that. To a career and a smaller car and an apartment for myself and my Emalet. No, I'm not dwelling on the past four years of late nights and panic attacks, sleeping through classes and B papers returned. Of pop quizzes and lonely weekends. Yes I value the time I've spent here and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love the teachers and all of my classes, but this part of my life is ending and I'm ready, if a little scared, for the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mss any of it now?