Sunday, April 01, 2007

I really wanted to post something...

So you get a rant. I finished my replacement Jedi cloak, I began my Jedi cross stitch, and I need to practice my lines for a Jedi skit. Sense a theme? I may post a pic of my costume, if I get the nerve... I'll scan the opening layout for the skit sometime soon. That should be fun for some to look at. Unless you've already seen it. Then it would be boring.

I have submitted "My lover's eyes" and "psychologists are the janitors of our minds" to the poetry contest. It would be cool if I place or get an honorable mention for the former, I don't expect the latter to go anywhere.

The ants have discovered my room. But they've shown themselves in all corners, so I don't know where their entrance is. I found one crawling on my bra today. I don't need this.

I wish I had time to write. I wish my muse would come back, ADD and all. That's it! My muse has left me! I was wondering why I was depressed lately. All semester I've been in a funk. It's because my muse is gone. Wow. I need to find that poem about the lady by the lake that sucks the life out of men. That was a metapoem if there ever was one. I'll find it and post it for you guys so that you'll know how I feel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sad, I just lost everything I previously wrote to you. Suffice it to say: muse has left, sad! And you must post pictures! And may your muse return! I love you, Lady Taraena. May blessings fall on you like bird droppings on a clean chevrolette.