Thursday, September 07, 2006

To Cassandra

Gently I undress her,
Set her between my thighs,
Lay her against my chest,
And wrap my arms around her.
My Cassandra, how I love
The feel of your neck,
To press my cheek
On your shoulder,
And to run my hand
Down your curves.
Alone, you are silent,
But together,
Beautiful music is made.
Your vibrations resonating
In my bones.
Moving fast, or tantilizingly slow,
Across your body.
Finished, I collapse.
Your love exhausts me.

*Note: Cassandra is the name of my cello.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*note: can't imagine why you added a note. *grin* cough cough. You and Emma, I don't think either of you wants to get married! Everyone thought I never would, but you two are having all these romances with inanimate objects. really. The only thing I have a romantic relationship with is... is... oooh my dear laptop, how I love thee. How I adore to look at thee and how my heart is pained! Oh pained, when you ignore my plees for discourse and you give me that cold message over your electronic shoulder, "Task status: not responding." Oh break my heart, my beautiful beautiful Leonard. Forgive me for expecting more of you than you can bear. I love you always and live for the radiance of your face.