Monday, January 16, 2006

Nothing much today...

Sorry, I wanted to use this blog to post poems and such, but I haven't written any lately, so thus the mindless drivel. I've been busy figuring out the theology of Star Wars (dualistic) and reincorporating myself with classes. I'll keep my mind out for any poem or prose opportunities, and post the result as soon as I can. Promise.

Read lately: in the dead center of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" duh! the Half Blood Prince is Voldemort! How many Half Blooded powerful wizards are there? Hm? Duh! That would have been my first guess, actually, it was my first guess, and Harry's bothering around with wondering about his full blooded father or Muggle born mother. And why doesn't any one ever believe Harry in these books? He's always fighting popular belief. Does he always have to be the victim? Can't he bully some people around? Or maybe have everyone believe him in the first go, but then he's wrong! That would be interesting.

Listening to: Bond. The string quartet. Ex roommate showed them to me, and I was able to watch a concert of theirs on DVD over break. Now my exroomie gave me some of their music. Bwah!

Watched: Most recently... I think it was "Always" with Richard Dreyfus, Holly Hunt, and John Goodman. Ha! also "Gremlins" for the first time ever this weekend. Giz is sooo cute! I want a Mogwai! And I wouldn't get it wet, either. I didn't expect people to die in the movie. Wow. And the dad getting stuck in the chimney? That was gross.

Anyway, I'll work on something to post for ya guys.

Jackie Bird

No comments: