Thursday, October 27, 2005

What's up today

You know, some people use their blogs to comment on life. Hm. Never occured to me, except for the Journal entries. Let's try it, and see if anyone cares.

I wonder if I'm getting more attention today because I'm wearing my padded pushup bra. I have a suspicion that I get slightly more male attention when I wear this, but I haven't been paying attention enough on days I do to know if that's what it is, or if it's just a weird day. More strange guys have said hi, and familiar guys have been seen more often.

Does it make that much difference? I didn't think that a 1/4 inch of padding and a little elevation is easily discernable. But then I don't know how often guys analyze a girl's rack for that miniscule difference.

What else is up? Got a crush on a guy. Going to be a Jedi for Halloween with my friend. Still have to finish sewing her cloak, and fix the hem on mine. What's funny is that she and I collaborated, and discovered that there's going to be a Leia, a Luke, and a Vader on campus too, but they weren't doing it together. We're the whole package and largely on accident. The other Jedi wants me to sit in a class with her on Halloween for effect for a teacher.

Anyway, I'll let you know if I find anything conclusive on the effects of my bra.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Choice on being a Jedi, Jedi's rock. And don't worry about guys, coming from a guy, yes we are stupid. It simply takes time, unfortunately sometimes it just takes a lot more time then it should.

Anonymous said...

(According to Socrates, admitting stupidity is one of the greatest forms of wisdom.) So which Jedi are you going for? Good or evil?- Gypsie

Lil' Sparrow said...

Um... we've actually got a story about what kind of Jedi. On Monday I'm going to be good, but when we have the fight/skit, I'll be possessed by a neutral ancient force. But I guess in the end, good.